A Notice to our Loyal and Valued Customers
I hope everyone is healthy and staying safe. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and we have missed seeing you and cleaning your windows. With all of this time at home, we could all use a little extra sunshine!
With the State’s decision to allow businesses to reopen, we are ready to get back out to your homes to wash and open up your windows to let in the sunshine. We are now booking window and gutter cleanings!
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, and we want you to feel as confident as we do that any appointment is safe as possible. The safety of our customers and staff is our foremost concern and so we have implemented new protocols aligned to the state guidance. These include:
● Checking employee temperatures each morning
● Maintaining Social Distancing whenever possible
● Limiting the number of workers entering a customer’s home
● Wearing Masks at all times in customer homes and when social distancing cannot be maintained
● Washing or sanitizing hands frequently and prior to entering or upon leaving a client’s home. As always, we remove our shoes inside the home.
● Daily cleaning of the truck interior
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns you may have.
To all of our customers, both new and ones we have been serving for decades, I want to thank you for your continued loyalty and allowing us to bring the sunshine into your homes! We thank you for your patience and understanding during this period and hope to see you soon!
The AAA Sparkling Team